I have many friends, some are very dear to me.
She is my best friend, we have known each other since college years. We have been through laughters, tears, and made up crazy promises and broken them. She was always the one I dialed on the phone to share stupid and pointless comments I had about everyday life. I was always the one that she talked to about romantic dreams and silly ideas. Among all the conversations we have had, there was one topic that never bored us- BOYS.
He is a complete stranger to me, all I have memory of him is that he is her boyfriend. He stumbled into her life one day when I least expected it. Soon, he became a major part of her life, and mine too, through her. He is now her best friend. All she and I talk about now is his laughter, tears, crazy promises that he broke. He is now another person to know my stupid and pointless comments about everyday life; he is now the one she shares romantic dreams and silly ideas with. Funny I never minded his existance.
Then came the wedding day, standing beside her with tears, I wished her and him the best with all my heart. Even to this day, he is still a stranger to me; I may never get to know this very dear man in her life. Nevertheless, he is now her closest family, but my love for her will always be the same and I know hers for me will too, so will her love for him.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who wrote this?
well, whose site is this? duh.....
but it doesnt sound lik you.
Who did you think wrote this then? How did I sound different?
Post a Comment