Monday, February 07, 2005

New Year?

I can't even remember when was the last time I remembered New Year on my own. Funny how the older generation and people around me always know when to start phoning people to greet them a happy New Year. I often wonder is it because I am too comfortable with my life? or am I too indifferent about traditions and celebrations? Since when has calling people up become a routine and not an excitment? Do I really care?

As a matter of fact I do, I care very much. Every year around this time, though I am not the first to remember it, I am the first to anticipate a long overdue hello from a friend. But every year, I realize I become less involved in people's lives, as they have become in mine. Laziness has overpowered my will to tell you all that I miss you, I miss you very very much. So, know that I really do, and know that I will eventually get to the phone, or even the keyboard....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU

No comments: