May 16th, 2007, sunny
Well, this is it! Last day. I didn't take any pictures today because again we were being herded. The schedule today was only a half day because the tour had to catch a flight back to Taiwan!
After breakfast at the hotel, we were driven back to Nagoya city where we were the first night. I must say this, the last breakfast was bad, bad.... The schedule said we would have the entire morning and early afternoon free, but NO!! The bitchy tour guide took us to a duty-free shop for more shopping. She stayed extra longer there because she could get credits from the things we buy, how nice of her eh? I did not buy anything because I hated the idea of it. After that, we only had 2 hours left for lunch and free time. As convenient as Nagoya is, places are pretty scattered. So, it would take time to get to say a supermarket to a department store. Also, the subway route is just a maze. I thought living in Japan for about 8 months, I could easily make my way around any place in Japan.
My cousin and I decided to split up so she could go with Annie to buy things their friends have asked them to get, and I could stay behind and walk around with aunty. I thought I had everything under control, but I literally took aunty around in circles and didn't realized until it was time to leave.....
The shuttle bus was scheduled to leave for Nagoya airport around 1:30, so I unloaded my stuff and bidded my lovely, lovely relatives goodbye. Not to my surprise, the tour guide did not even look at me when I said thank you to her. what a b#$ch!!! But I got to see my dear aunty and cousin whom I haven't seen in 10 years and made a good friend Annie from this trip. So, I guess I can forgive the tour guide.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment