Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tokyo trip 4

After the doll musuem, Mayo and I went to the ramen museum in New Yokohama city. It was about 8pm when we got there, which means, we had been walking the whole day since 10am.

I don't know maybe I was tired, but I felt the ramen museum was a disappointment. There was not much to see. Upstairs on the main floor had some simple models of how different types of remen are made, and just souvenir shops. Downstairs (picture below) was a reacreation of the old ramen street in Yokohama. Even though I do like ramen, I was still full from lunch and was eager to get my next stop.

No, my next stop wasn't the public bath, although I wished I really was taking a bath. Ahh, soaking my sore feet in warm water and cover myself in hot steam would be so nice!!


Another place you gotta visit besides Disney world is of course the Tokyo Tower. Yeah, so the tower was my next stop!

It was about 10pm when we got back to Tokyo, and we had to walk past a dark, hidden temple in some city park before we could get to the feet of the tower. I don't know why we didn't take a taxi. We were absolutely exhuasted at that point.

I just want mention a special thanks to Mayo. She walked with me for 3 days straight, pretty much from 9am to 11 pm at night none stop. Thank you Mayo! Even though I was dead tired, I had a lot of fun today!

No comments: