just give me your response, and I will tell you what they mean....
1.If you were travelling today, would your prefer going to a big forest or a small one?
2. You noticed a little cabin in the forest, you walked in, and saw a table, would you think this table is round or squared?
3. Then there was a cup on the table, wooden or glass?
*4. Was there a handle on your cup?
5. Now, you wanted a drink of water, how full would you fill your cup for?
6. After getting rested, you walked out of the cabin to explore the forest, you found a key on the ground not far from the cabin, what would you do?
7. You decided to walk deeper into the forest, and you discoverd a waterfall, would it be a big one or small one?
8. Under the waterfall, you saw some swan, how many?
Alright gang, let me know your response k?
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
1. big forest
2. Squared
3. wooden
4. 9/10 full
5. pick it up and wondering what's it for
6. small waterfall
7. 3-5 swans
如果要放圖片的話,要下載一個叫hello的program,是free的,你可以試試看,Template is changable,可是我也不會,應該還是要會寫html吧!
那這對我而言就太高深了,i must say。
yo girls,
I forgot to add one question to the personality test, so scroll back up and find the statement with a '*' beside it. Then tell me your response to that one, and I will post mine too and tell you the results after I see you have posted everything k?
Testing
Testing
Testing
from little maid
Here are my responses:
1. Big forest
2. Square table
3. wooden cup
4. with handle
5. 60% full
6. I would pick up the key
7. Big waterfall
8. 3-5 swans
Post a Comment